Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look Back

I didn't have any difficulty working with blogger. I thought that blogger was an easy site to do. I don't think I felt frustrated at any time when using blogger or doing any blog assignment. I think that the idea of writing online for a class is a good idea. Normally in class we are assigned to write about something but we are giving a writing style to follow and I enjoyed writing about thing with the freedom of writing in our own style.  
   
I think that the limit of writing 250 word per entry is not a hard thing. I think that it is pretty easy to go over the limit when you are intersted in what you are writing about. To me writing blogger was not a pain in the neck because in all of our classes we are used to writing more than 250 words. I have taken a lot of writing intensive classes before  and I accually thought that this writing intensive class was not that intensive.  
 
For me it was extremly hard to meet the deadlines for Saturday night. I don't know if it was this semester that to me seemed so hard because of the classes I took, but for me meeting the dead line was impossible. I know that if the deadline would have been Sunday night instead of Saturday I would have not missed one single assignment. I think that there definitly be a deadline to follow but I think that it should be Sunday . I think that it is intresting to read the opinions of other classmates. Reading what others have to say about a subject is great thing. To me the only thing that I would change would be that it shouldn't be manditory. I think that it is better to give the option of chosing to do it or not. 
 
As I said before I think that we are all used to writing for different classes so writing on a weekly bases wasn't something new to me. Know that this semester is almost over I m going to have more time for things like blogger. So I do think that I am going to remain writing on blogger but I don't think I am going to do it weekly. As I said before I like the idea of writing about something and having people read it and comment you about it is a really great idea. I was really intrested to hear at the begining of the semester to hear that as an assignment we had to work on blogger since no other class has ever assigned something like that.  

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hey Nayelly,
I agree with the fact that for papers in other classes we have to write more than 250 words so that was pretty much easy but we don't have to write something every week for each class. this is what scared me in the beginning but I was able to do it without difficulty. I hope to read your future blogs.

The World said...

It seems that most of us liked the Blog thing, I also agree with you writing 250 words essays every week was not difficult for the most part. As you had mentioned, the deadline sometimes was a problem for me too.Anyway, I hope to read your next blog