Saturday, March 15, 2008

TV, Shopping and everything else!

I admit I am guilty of spending a lot of my time watching TV and shopping. But most of the people in the Unites States, let a lone New York City are guilty as well. Even though I do spend a lot of time studying but I am I a TV addict. I get very raped up in the TV and sometime, It interferes with the other things I am doing. During the day I either at school, studying, or running earns, but starting from late afternoon to late night I spend all that time watching TV. I admit that as well as my TV addiction I also spend a lot of my weekend time shopping. I at least have to go shopping one day in the week end (not including the weekdays).
But thankfully I don’t spend time surfing the web. I only use the internet for finding research of school, I don’t go into chat rooms or have a myspace just because I feel it is better to interact in person. Don’t think that all I do is watch TV or shop I spend a lot of time with my family. People today spend a lot of there time on the computer on there cell phones, watching TV, all of the things that consume peoples life’s.
As I said before I spend a lot of time watching TV and shopping but I organize my time so that I can have time to study, read books, shop, and watch TV. I feel that if people can learn to manage their time better they can stop letting modern technology consume people life’s.

4 comments:

Erlisa said...

Yeah I do the same really, the only time I'm home I either watch TV or use the computer, because I'm not home that much. I guess that's normal for everyone.

Melissa_J said...

Lucky you, you're not addicted to the internet. Its a bad habit. I go online every chance I get. However, I don't ever watch TV. As well as you I also love to shop but I also try to balance out my time spent with family and friends.

Anonymous said...

The content of the blog pretty much concentrates on what the blogger does or does not do for the welfare of the enviornment. It basically has a general feeling about it. In comparison to other student blogs, I must admit, this one would benefit if it had more concrete information and examples.

In terms of the personality of this blog, it could use a bit more creativity, such as adding; pictures, videos, or music to enhance its appearance.

The blog does have a very well put together design type. Fonts, colors, and the setup is very pleasing to the eye.

There seems to be a couple of student blog addresses missing from the list that needs to be added.

Jocelyn Perez said...

I feel that your personality is reflected in your work, but although I can't quite put my finger on it, I also felt you were holding back somehow.It was fairly enjoyable to read, although I was wondering about how much time(hrs) you dedicate to shopping or television.Oh yea personally, proofreading and spellcheck has saved me countless times =) I say this because there were some run-on ideas, and quite honestly "I get very raped" made me do a double take lolz
As for format, you state your ideas clearly, but still keep it slim, (unlike mine =/ lolz I go on alot)so breaks in paragraph are obvious and I had no problem with the flow. I guess pictures are always a plus =) and maybe some examples of books, t.v. shows you like, as well as some links.
The font and color seemed perfectly fine, no problem on my end=)The location of your About Me and its content is good(how'd you get it to be above the links?lolz)but, you only have 21 links.
Jocelyn =)